Batelco launches the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone powered by BlackBerry 10 in Bahrain
- Bahrain: Tuesday, February 05 - 2013 at 09:52
- PRESS RELEASE
Batelco launched the new BlackBerry Z10 smartphone powered by BlackBerry 10 in Bahrain. The new BlackBerry Z10 is the first smartphone based on the re-designed, re-engineered and re-invented BlackBerry 10 platform, giving customers a powerful and unique new mobile computing experience.
Batelco Group General Manager of Media Relations, Ahmed Al Janahi, said that Batelco is delighted to deliver the much sought-after BlackBerry Z10 to its customers in the Kingdom of Bahrain."We recognize the important role that BlackBerry smartphones have come to play in the daily lives of individuals and enterprises and their widespread popularity worldwide. We take our commitment to meeting our subscribers' changing needs seriously, and we strive to provide them with the latest technology to enhance their everyday lives."
With BlackBerry 10, very feature, every gesture, and every detail is designed to keep customers moving and includes advancements such as:
• Peek and Flow into the BlackBerry Hub - A new mobile computing paradigm where what matters to customers is always only one swipe away
• Keyboard - Understands and adapts to customers, so they can type faster and more accurately
• BBM (BlackBerry Messenger) - Allows customers to share things with the people that matter to them in an instant
• BlackBerry Balance technology - Protects what is important to customers and the businesses they work for.
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Mediaquest FZ LLC. Mediaquest FZ LLC is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.