Carefusion to showcase patient safety technologies at Arab Health 2013
- United Arab Emirates: Saturday, January 26 - 2013 at 14:33
- PRESS RELEASE
CareFusion, a leading global medical technology company, is participating at the Arab Health Conference to showcase its solutions and technologies that help improve patient safety, reduce health care associated infections and lower the cost of health care.
At Arab Health, taking place at Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre from January 28-31, CareFusion will highlight solutions that address the issue of patient safety through its dispensing, infusion, respiratory and infection prevention technologies. Combined with powerful analytical software and connectivity capabilities, CareFusion products help to improve patient safety and the efficient delivery of health care. The company has also created interoperability solutions to enable its technologies to share data with other health care information technology companies, including Cerner, Epic and Philips.
"Some of the world's most state-of-the-art hospitals have been built in the Middle East over the last decade, and we see the health care sector continuing to grow," said GordLaFortune, executive vice president, EMEA/Asia Pacific Commercial Operations and Global Infusion Disposables at CareFusion.
"We are proud to have our patient safety solutions in many of the leading hospitals across the region, and are committed to bringing more technologies to the Middle East region."
Conference attendees can visit CareFusion at Hall 5, 5C30 to see demonstrations of CareFusion's patient safety solutions through the following products:
• PyxisMedStation ES system - centralized enterprise-wide automation of the medication management process
• PyxisMedStation 4000 system - leading automated medication dispensing system supporting decentralized medication management
• RowaVmax - the intelligent automated storage and retrieval system for high-performing hospitals
• PyxisSupplyStation system - secure automated supply management for the operating room, procedural areas or patient care areas
• Metro 1760Rx cart with Pyxis Nurse Link - mobile access to real-time patient information with secure and accurate point-of-care medication delivery
• BlisPack - first robotic system for creating unit doses from blister sheets
• Alaris system - The only infusion system to provide bi-directional health care IT interoperability for both large volume and syringe pumps
• AVEA, VELA,LTV, Infant Flow SiPAP System,3100High Frequency Oscillatory Ventilator (HFOV)and CLiO2- neonatal and adult series of ventilators and respiratory products for critical care
• ChloraPrep - preoperative skin preparation products that help to reduce the incidence of surgical site infections and catheter-related blood stream infections
• MaxPlus - needle-free connector technology, which helps to reduce the incidence of catheter-related bloodstream infections and occlusion when combined with best clinical practices
• PleurX Drainage System - helps patients take control of uncomfortable and painful symptoms from pleural effusions and malignant ascites
• V. Mueller - an expansive selection of surgical instruments, including Snowden-Pencer laparoscopic instruments, for virtually every surgical specialty including cardiovascular, urology, gynecology, bariatric, neurology, orthopedic, spine, thoracic, ophthalmology, ENT and plastic surgery.
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.