Chrysler considering IPO
- USA: Sunday, March 10 - 2013 at 06:22
US carmaker Chrysler has invited banks to pitch next month for a mandate to run a potential public listing of its shares, as parent Fiat negotiates with minority shareholder VEBA over a possible buyout, Reuters has reported, citing four people familiar with the matter. Chrysler will interview investment banks in April for a underwriting role in a proposed initial public offering, the people said. Fiat owns 58.5% of Chrysler, while the other 41.5% is owned by VEBA. Fiat has valued Chrysler at $4.2bn in court filings, much below VEBA's $10.3bn figure. UBS put the US carmaker's worth at around $9bn in November.
- OMRAN drives new tourism projects in Oman
- Riyadh metro's ultra-modern designs revealed
- Aldar selects Greek contractor for Bani Yas...
- The first Middle East Investment Forum to be...
- Borouge highlights its growing contribution to...
- Saudi Aramco upgrades gas/oil separation plant...
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- QNET intends to expand its operations in region...
- HP Enterprise Services signs global agreement...
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- Abu Dhabi to have nine new schools open in 2014
- Kuwait confirms new swine flu case
The information comprised in this section is not, nor is it held out to be, a solicitation of any person to take any form of investment decision. The content of the AMEinfo.com Web site does not constitute advice or a recommendation by AME Info FZ LLC / 4C and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision relating to investments or any other matter. You should consult your own independent financial adviser and obtain professional advice before exercising any investment decisions or choices based on information featured in this AMEinfo.com Web site.
AME Info FZ LLC / 4C can not be held liable or responsible in any way for any opinions, suggestions, recommendations or comments made by any of the contributors to the various columns on the AMEinfo.com Web site nor do opinions of contributors necessarily reflect those of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.
In no event shall AME Info FZ LLC / 4C be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.