Cisco brings intelligent networks to Gitex 2012
- United Arab Emirates: Sunday, September 23 - 2012 at 14:34
- PRESS RELEASE
Cisco announced its participation at Gitex Technology Week, being held from the 14th - 18th October 2012 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Cisco, in collaboration with its sponsor partners Emircom (Data Center and Virtualization partner) and B-Smart, will showcase its various solutions under the theme 'Intelligent Networks Transform Your Business', across an unprecedented 8 exclusive demo areas each dedicated towards Cisco's solutions across its portfolio which include Data Centers/Virtualization, Borderless Network and Collaboration solutions:
- Networked Healthcare: The Mobile Doctors Healthcare demo will showcase a clinical assistant and video contact center to demonstrate how Cisco's Networked Healthcare provides the industry-specific framework that is required to meet healthcare's unique needs for interoperability, security, availability, productivity and flexibility.
- Networked Classroom: Cisco's comprehensive solution portfolio of intelligent, network-centric solutions, including video, collaboration, and virtualization will show how students and educators can have access to the tools that enhance the learning experience.
- Networked Banking and Retail: The Branch of the Future area demo will showcase how intelligent networks can transform a bank or a retail outlet by connecting customers, increasing employee collaboration and reducing operating expenses to drive business growth.
- Collaboration in a box - showcasing Cisco's web conferencing solutions including Webex, Jabber, Ex90 and Video.
- Defense (Army Tent, Tactical units) and how connectivity can greatly impact the defense sector.
- Contact Centre - which will showcase customer care mobile apps, video IVR and social miner....
- Cisco Capital: This year will also see an exclusive zone hosting Cisco Capital, Cisco's very own financing arm that helps customers get easier access to our next generation network solutions through flexible financing options.
- Home Networking Business Unit (HNBU): to learn more about our new solutions and network devices to create a seamless network environment for your home.
"2012 has been an exciting year for all of us here at Cisco. Cisco's commitment to this region is underlined by our continued focus on innovating and bringing best-in-class solutions that will deliver the transformation and the results that businesses across the Middle East region seek. Technology events in the region provide us with great platforms to come together, showcase our new capabilities and most importantly meet and network with our potential customers. Amongst the many important events in our calendar, Gitex remains the largest and most anticipated platform every year. It is an opportunity for us to connect with key business decision makers and continue to build relationships with our customers and partners," said Rabih Dabboussi, General Manager, Cisco UAE.
Cisco's stand will be located at the Zabeel Hall, GulfComms, stand number Z-B30.
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.