DFM achieves 100% compliance in quarterly results disclosure of UAE companies
- United Arab Emirates: Monday, November 19 - 2012 at 11:34
- PRESS RELEASE
Dubai Financial Market (DFM) announced that its UAE listed companies recorded 100% compliance in disclosing their Q3 - 2012 financial results within the deadline of 45 days from the end of the period.
Meanwhile, DFM suspended trading on 3 foreign companies that missed the deadline to provide the exchange with the financial statements as per the UAE Securities and commodities Authority (SCA) and DFM requirements.
DFM also submitted a detailed report to (SCA) including the disclosure dates and its observations on the disclosures. The suspended companies are: National Industries Group Holding, Al Mazaya Holding and International Financial Advisors - IFA.
Dubai Financial Market (DFM) was established as a public institution with its own independent corporate body. DFM operates as a secondary market for the trading of securities issued by public shareholding companies, bonds issued by the Federal Government or any of the local Governments and public institutions in the country, units of investment funds and any other financial instruments, local or foreign, which are accepted by the market.
The DFM commenced operations on March 26, 2000. Following its initial public offering in November 2006, when DFM offered 1.6 billion shares, representing 20% of its paid-up capital of Dhs8bn, DFM became a public joint stock company. Following the IPO, the Government of Dubai retained the remaining 80% of DFM Company through Borse Dubai Limited.
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Mediaquest FZ LLC. Mediaquest FZ LLC is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.