Du launches BlackBerry Z10 smartphone powered by BlackBerry 10 in UAE for individuals and businesses
- United Arab Emirates: Monday, February 11 - 2013 at 09:55
- PRESS RELEASE
Du has announced the launch of the new BlackBerry Z10 smartphone powered by BlackBerry 10 in the UAE. The new BlackBerry Z10 is the first smartphone based on the re-designed, re-engineered and re-invented BlackBerry 10 platform, giving customers a powerful and unique new mobile computing experience.
Starting February 11, 2013, Du customers (Elite, Elite Super, Emirati and Pay as You Go) can avail the Easy Payment Plan and choose installment payments at 0% interest for a period of 12 months, including a 1GB of data per month discounted at 60%.
In addition to the Easy Payment Plan, customers can enjoy the Early Advantage offer for individuals with any of Elite, Elite Super, Emirati or Pay as You Go plans, and enjoy additional complementary data! Offer valid until 30 April only, as per the following:
• Elite, Elite Super and Emirati Plans customers will receive 4GB of data for free per month for 3 months.
• Pay as You Go customers get 4GB of free data for 90 days.
In addition to the previously mentioned offers, customers can enjoy the following offer, upon paying full price for the new BlackBerry Z10:
• Benefit from Introductory Offer with 100MB free on the BlackBerry National service for 6 months.
Any Business Postpaid Plan customer - using the Business Super Plan or the Premier Plan - can now experience the new BlackBerry Z10 at zero upfront cost and featuring attractive bundled data and other benefits.
Farid Faraidooni, Chief Commercial Officer, Du, said, "We are pleased to launch the all-new BlackBerry Z10 smartphone, which comes with a striking design, user friendly interface, and state-of-the-art features with attractive prices and a not-to-be-missed bundled data package."
"The BlackBerry Z10 smartphone delivers a powerful new platform for BlackBerry customers. Combined with network and service plans from Du, BlackBerry Z10 customers will be delighted with a re-invented communication experience, seamless multitasking, easy access to multiple social networks, and the peace of mind that BlackBerry security gives them," said Carlo Chiarello, EVP, Global Smartphone Business at RIM.
With BlackBerry 10, every feature, every gesture, and every detail is designed to keep customers moving. The phone includes advancements such as:
• Peek and Flow into the BlackBerry Hub - A new mobile computing paradigm where what matters to customers is only one swipe away.
• Keyboard - Understands and adapts to customers, so they can type faster and more accurately.
• BBM (BlackBerry Messenger) - Allows customers to share things with the people that matter to them in an instant.
• BlackBerry Balance technology - Protects what is important to customers and the businesses they work for.
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.