Dubai American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Hospital participates in MEDEXPO Saudi Arabia 2012
- United Arab Emirates: Wednesday, June 20 - 2012 at 09:33
- PRESS RELEASE
Dubai based American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Hospital (AACSH) is taking part of the largest and only international healthcare exhibition in neighboring Kingdom of Saudi Arabia - MEDEXPO.
The American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Hospital (AACSH), the only JCI-accredited cosmetic surgery hospital in the United Arab Emirates and the region is represented at the MEDEXPO by its CEO, Michael Stroud and members of the hospital management team.
"The MEDEXPO brings us closer to our patients living and working in Saudi Arabia, but willing to access our services in Dubai. Our presence here is an assurance of our firm devotion to the citizens of Saudi Arabia who would like to know more about our services and field of expertise. ", said Mr. Stroud at the opening of the event.
The American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Hospital AACSH is the first hospital to open in Dubai Healthcare City. The unique health facility was officially launched by H.E pas minister of health Humaid Quttami at the end of October 2007.
The American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Hospital is designed to provide only cosmetic procedures and related services. It is divided in 6 units:
1. Al Khayal surgical unit - providing all types of cosmetic and reconstructive surgical procedures, as well as elective cosmetic surgeries; it also includes special hair restoration surgeries and bariatric surgeries units.
2. Al Ghezlan Anti-aging unit- providing all the non-invasive services it is a well-established and world recognized center for all kinds of laser anti-ageing and weight loss treatment services.
3. Al Shehana Medical Spa - a five - stars spa, designed for pre and post-surgical rehabilitation, detox and offers a wide range of body, face and scalp treatments.
4. Al Janaen unit - admission suites, including deluxe royal and presidential suites, all designed to guarantee patients safety, privacy and comfort. All rooms are connected to the 5 fully equipped operating theatres witth private entrances and lifts;
5. Al Loulou smile enhancement unit - the unit providing the latest in cosmetic dentistry and maxillo - facial surgical and non -surgical treatments.
6. Mesopotamia educational unit - the AACSH state of art educational center, providing internationally accredited surgical and non-surgical workshops, affiliated to the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery in the United States.
"MEDEXPO Saudi Arabia offers great networking opportunities for our medical professionals to source the latest advances in healthcare technology, products and service solutions from an array of exhibitors from all over the world", highlighted Michael Stroud on the sidelines of the event.
A partner forum is also being organized on the sidelines of MEDEXPO Saudi Arabia, where influential minds from both the public and private healthcare sectors will come together to discuss challenges facing the medical industry of the MENA region.
The American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Hospital is among the prominent exhibitors at the four-day MEDEXPO that hosts more than 50 world healthcare providers from Brazil, UK, France, Germany, China, The Netherlands and Pakistan among others.
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.