Dubai Municipality reshuffles key positions
- United Arab Emirates: Tuesday, January 22 - 2013 at 14:34
- PRESS RELEASE
Based on the directives of His Highness Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of Executive Council, the Human Resources Department of Dubai Municipality has recently reshuffled the key positions promoting and transferring the directors of important departments.
As part of this initiative, HH Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum has resolved to appoint Eng. Khalid Bin Zayed, former Director of Human Resources Department as Assistant Director General of Dubai Municipality, with the effect from 30 December 2012.
- Based on an administrative decision, Khalid Abdul Rahim Abdullah, former Director of Customer Relations Department has been appointed as Director of Human Resources Department; and
- Khalid Badri, former Director of Corporate Marketing and Relations Department has been appointed as director of Customer Relations Department; and
- Eng. Mohammed Mahmoud Al Nouri, former Director of Environment Centre for Arab Towns (ECAT) has been appointed as Director of Corporate Marketing and Relations Department; and
- Eng. Rashad Bukhash, former Director of Architectural Heritage Department has been appointed as Director of Corporate Excellence Department in addition to his duty as the direct supervisor of Architectural Heritage Department.
Many heads of sections also have been reshuffled among the departments based on their experience and areas of interest aiming at achieving the maximum satisfaction in the municipal work and services.
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.