Elektrobit to exhibit its product portfolio at IDEX 2013
- United Arab Emirates: Sunday, January 27 - 2013 at 14:11
- PRESS RELEASE
Elektrobit (EB) will demonstrate its defense product portfolio at IDEX 2013 from February 17 - 21 in Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates.
EB is presenting:
- EB Tactical Wireless IP Network (TAC WIN) demonstrating the formation of a wireless high data rate network solution distributing live C2 situation information.
- EB Tough VoIP product family providing tactical IP (Internet Protocol) telephony in all environmental conditions.
- EB Wideband COMINT Sensor for spectrum monitoring, recording, replaying, interception and analysis of wideband signals with remote operation.
- Intelligent Jamming Solutions with EB Counter RCIED Platform as an example of intelligent and reactive jamming for the prevention of Radio Controlled Improvised Explosive Device (RCIED) threats.
To see how these products and solutions fit into your needs, visit EB's stand 07-C34.
EB is actively looking for system integrators and distribution partners for its defense products.
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.