Emirates to add new destination in Japan
- United Arab Emirates: Wednesday, January 30 - 2013 at 07:00
Emirates Airline has announced it is increasing its commitment to Japan with the launch of daily, non-stop flights between Dubai and Tokyo International Airport (Haneda Airport) on June 3, 2013. Operated by a three-class Boeing 777-200LR, EK312 will depart Dubai at 0935hrs and arrive at Haneda Airport at 0001hrs the following day. The return flight, EK313 will depart at 0130hrs and arrive at Dubai International Airport at 0705hrs.
- OMRAN drives new tourism projects in Oman
- MAF acquires Carrefour's minority stake in JV,...
- Aldar selects Greek contractor for Bani Yas...
- Kuwaiti lenders reject loan inflation allegations
- Dubai retains status as one of the world's top...
- Abu Dhabi to have nine new schools open in 2014
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- QNET intends to expand its operations in region...
- HP Enterprise Services signs global agreement...
The information comprised in this section is not, nor is it held out to be, a solicitation of any person to take any form of investment decision. The content of the AMEinfo.com Web site does not constitute advice or a recommendation by AME Info FZ LLC / 4C and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision relating to investments or any other matter. You should consult your own independent financial adviser and obtain professional advice before exercising any investment decisions or choices based on information featured in this AMEinfo.com Web site.
AME Info FZ LLC / 4C can not be held liable or responsible in any way for any opinions, suggestions, recommendations or comments made by any of the contributors to the various columns on the AMEinfo.com Web site nor do opinions of contributors necessarily reflect those of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.
In no event shall AME Info FZ LLC / 4C be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.