Energy Investment Lebanon
You'll leave with a thorough understanding of the key ambitions and critical challenges of the Lebanon Energy strategy, the openings for foreign investment, and the potential for partnerships. Two days of technical case studies and interactive panel discussions will ensure you have the information needed to overcome production, storage, transportation, distribution and consumption issues.
The event will identify offshore petroleum prospects in Lebanon, map & delineate Lebanese hydrocarbon prospects and results of seismic surveys (PGS, Spectrum). You will get first hand insight into the technological challenges to exploring & developing offshore hydrocarbon resources.
It's your opportunity to understand how to succeed in the First Licensing Round:
• The Petroleum Law and the Related Regulatory Decrees
• Delineation of Maritime Boundaries
• The Pre-qualification Process
Gas, Power Rehabilitation, Petroleum - two days of conference will give you a comprehensive understanding of the opportunities across the energy sector in Lebanon. The event showcases the latest technology, equipment and machinery, providing solution providers with the ideal forum to demonstrate their expertise to local and international partners.
- OMRAN drives new tourism projects in Oman
- Shell expects Majnoon greenfield project...
- Iraq urged to cut public spending
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- QNET intends to expand its operations in region...
- HP Enterprise Services signs global agreement...
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- Kuwait confirms new swine flu case
- UAE cloud market set for 43.7% growth until...
Tools and Options
Organiser Contact Details
Sultan Business Centre, Office 320
United Arab Emirates
The information listed in the AMEinfo.com Event directory is updated continuously and the above details are accurate to the best of our knowledge. AMEinfo.com is not to be held responsible for the accuracy of the information listed nor can AMEinfo.com be held liable for any loss as a result of inacurate information.
If you are aware of any inaccurate information, please report errors to our editors and provide them with the updated details. You may also claim ownership of this record by clicking the 'Edit' option at the top of the page - this will allow you to edit the current entry in our database, provided you are granted ownership of the entry.
© 1996-2013 AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. All rights reserved. Replication or redistribution of AMEinfo.com content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.