Shared Services and Outsourcing Week China 2012
1. Global sourcing climate in China - Strategic considerations for the sustainable development of service delivery centres (Captive and outsourced)
2. Propelling strategic business impact - Data Analysis & Value Creation (Process enabler and Vertical focus)
3. SSC agility - Be relevant with business and be flexible with changing business conditions
4. Leadership and Talent Management Imperatives in SSO
5. Global SSC model in China - Inventing your way locally
6. Cross functional migration and end-to-end processes enablement.
About the event
• 35+ speakers who are industry leading SSO pioneers
• 300+ participants (80%+ buyers)
• China 6 Sourcing Think Tank debate (Individuals to be chosen through online voting)
• Multiple streams to tackle different type of learning needs;
• SSON Excellence awards
• Evening activities for extended network opportunities.
- HP Enterprise Services signs global agreement...
- Qatar Airways wants to be 777X launch customer,...
- Sony launches new XB920 Headphones
- Du launches BlackBerry Q10 4G in UAE
- Samsung Electronics Levant and BCI launch...
- BBM coming to iPhone and Android this summer
Tools and Options
Organiser Contact Details
SW3 3QL London
The information listed in the AMEinfo.com Event directory is updated continuously and the above details are accurate to the best of our knowledge. AMEinfo.com is not to be held responsible for the accuracy of the information listed nor can AMEinfo.com be held liable for any loss as a result of inacurate information.
If you are aware of any inaccurate information, please report errors to our editors and provide them with the updated details. You may also claim ownership of this record by clicking the 'Edit' option at the top of the page - this will allow you to edit the current entry in our database, provided you are granted ownership of the entry.
© 1996-2013 AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. All rights reserved. Replication or redistribution of AMEinfo.com content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.