Performance Review Skills
- Improve the performance of individuals and teams through effective objective setting, monitoring and feedback on performance
- Resolve poor performance issues effectively through a practical process for dealing with challenges
- Manage the performance review meeting to a successful, results-oriented conclusion
Who Should Attend?
Performance Review Skills will benefit line managers, team leaders, personnel and development professionals responsible for the assessment and improvement of the performance of employees reporting to them. It is aimed at those who wish to develop essential skills in relation to performance management and managing poor performance.
- BlackBerry fans in UAE to be the first...
- BlackBerry gears up to open first Middle East...
- Iran plans national fleet expansion
Tools and Options
Organiser Contact Details
United Arab Emirates
The information listed in the AMEinfo.com Event directory is updated continuously and the above details are accurate to the best of our knowledge. AMEinfo.com is not to be held responsible for the accuracy of the information listed nor can AMEinfo.com be held liable for any loss as a result of inacurate information.
If you are aware of any inaccurate information, please report errors to our editors and provide them with the updated details. You may also claim ownership of this record by clicking the 'Edit' option at the top of the page - this will allow you to edit the current entry in our database, provided you are granted ownership of the entry.
© 1996-2013 Mediaquest FZ LLC. All rights reserved. Replication or redistribution of AMEinfo.com content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.