2nd GCC Export and Re-Export Conference
The event is designed to construct an international trade information platform for the Government and businesses in trade industry. It aspires to explore the GCC Government Organizations Role in Developing Import, Export and Re-Export Industry along with financial institutions role in lending more loans to businesses to strengthen the Import, Export and Re-industry. It will also cover the best practices to combat possible threats, opportunities, and challenges.
Who will attend?
The conference will be attended by:
• Export/ Re-Export Coordinators and Controllers
• Business Executives, Managers and Strategic Planners whose companies already trade internationally or are contemplating trading
• Professionals, Lawyers, In-house Counsels, Consultants, Accounts whose career path involves export and re-export
• Corporate Leaders
• Presidents, Directors, CEO's, CFO's who are required to handle big picture issues and challenges
• Credit Managers
• VP's of International Operations
• Section Heads, Executives and Assistants
• Office Managers and Administrators
• Research and Development Managers
• Business Development Officers
Why should you attend?
The event aims to explore the latest Export and Re-Export guidelines, on how to get freight forwarders and bankers to work together to solve the logistics problems with the learning's about Financial institution's role in lending more loans to businesses to strengthen the Import, Export and Re-Export industry. Attended by the Business Executives, Managers and Strategic Planners whose companies already trade internationally or are contemplating trading the forum is a key meeting point to build business relations and forge partnerships.
Discussions will include challenges in GCC Retail Industry to boost the GCC Export and Re-Export Industry with a future look into GCC Trade, Import, Export and Re-Export Industry in 2020. This conference will bring the valuable opportunity to meet, discuss important issues, network, and build contacts with key players in the regional import and export field and other related industries.
- BlackBerry fans in UAE to be the first...
- BlackBerry gears up to open first Middle East...
- Iran plans national fleet expansion
- Gamification hits the Middle East
- Forum International introduces www....
- Twofour54 Briefing Room connects companies with...
Tools and Options
Organiser Contact Details
Sheikh Zayed Road, Al Attar Business Tower, 14th Floor
United Arab Emirates
The information listed in the AMEinfo.com Event directory is updated continuously and the above details are accurate to the best of our knowledge. AMEinfo.com is not to be held responsible for the accuracy of the information listed nor can AMEinfo.com be held liable for any loss as a result of inacurate information.
If you are aware of any inaccurate information, please report errors to our editors and provide them with the updated details. You may also claim ownership of this record by clicking the 'Edit' option at the top of the page - this will allow you to edit the current entry in our database, provided you are granted ownership of the entry.
© 1996-2013 Mediaquest FZ LLC. All rights reserved. Replication or redistribution of AMEinfo.com content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.