18th World Route Development Forum
Hosted by Abu Dhabi Airports Company and supported by official carrier Etihad Airways and Abu Dhabi Tourism & Culture Authority, the 2012 event is targeted to attract over 2,750 delegates from more than 80 countries.
It also marks the first time the event has returned to a previous host city. Back in 1996, Abu Dhabi's downtown Hilton Hotel was the setting for one of our first World Routes events. 16 years later, delegates will be able to witness for themselves the immense changes that demonstrate how the city's future as a world class destination is taking shape, and experience firsthand the wonderful Arabian hospitality of Abu Dhabi.
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- The new Mercedes-Benz E-Class debuts in Kuwait
- Emirates says A380 wing repair is behind schedule
- BBM coming to iPhone and Android this summer
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- World's highest observation decks
- Blackberry's BBM to become available on...
- TAKAUD aims to diversify personal savings and...
- PepsiCo-Jordan receives Pepsi-Cola...
Tools and Options
Organiser Contact Details
SE1 9UY London
The information listed in the AMEinfo.com Event directory is updated continuously and the above details are accurate to the best of our knowledge. AMEinfo.com is not to be held responsible for the accuracy of the information listed nor can AMEinfo.com be held liable for any loss as a result of inacurate information.
If you are aware of any inaccurate information, please report errors to our editors and provide them with the updated details. You may also claim ownership of this record by clicking the 'Edit' option at the top of the page - this will allow you to edit the current entry in our database, provided you are granted ownership of the entry.
© 1996-2013 AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. All rights reserved. Replication or redistribution of AMEinfo.com content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.