4th Annual World Cards & Payments Summit 2013
In an era where financial services is now not only being offered by banks, other non-banking entities have emerged into the field and are quite successful into reaching customers by providing alternate payment options. On a whole payment providers are up for increasing profit margins, providing quality service, delivering the best loyalty deal in town, leveraging with up to date technology and being innovative.
- OMRAN drives new tourism projects in Oman
- Indian regulator to examine Etihad-Jet deal
- RJ delays launch of Lagos/Accra service
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- QNET intends to expand its operations in region...
- HP Enterprise Services signs global agreement...
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- More than 2,000 healthcare professionals gather...
- Kuwait confirms new swine flu case
Tools and Options
Organiser Contact Details
United Arab Emirates
The information listed in the AMEinfo.com Event directory is updated continuously and the above details are accurate to the best of our knowledge. AMEinfo.com is not to be held responsible for the accuracy of the information listed nor can AMEinfo.com be held liable for any loss as a result of inacurate information.
If you are aware of any inaccurate information, please report errors to our editors and provide them with the updated details. You may also claim ownership of this record by clicking the 'Edit' option at the top of the page - this will allow you to edit the current entry in our database, provided you are granted ownership of the entry.
© 1996-2013 AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. All rights reserved. Replication or redistribution of AMEinfo.com content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.