The Significance of Warehouse Management in Optimising Company Performance
Why You Need to be There?
Do you aim to manage your warehouse space and tools effectively? Do you want to develop the lean warehouse? Are you willing to learn cost reduce strategy?
VMAC Business Group's "The Significance of Warehouse Management in Optimising Company's Performance" training brings you comprehensive knowledge of:
- Efficiency of order picking.
- Lean process applicable in the warehouse environment.
- Latest techniques and methods of warehousing.
What you will learn:
- How to supervise warehouse space, tools and personnel.
- How to benefit from warehouse automation.
- Tips for cost reduction strategies.
- How to improve warehouse security.
- Effective ways of order picking.
How you will benefit:
- Understand how to maximize limited space utilization and optimize the existing warehouse layout.
- Become more effective in your business dealings.
- Apply new ideas in handling and clearing obsolete stock.
- Understand the basic elements of warehouse management.
- Become familiar with new applications and equipment.
- Bahrain's GPZ in deal with 1,800 workers to end...
- Oman's Sohar airport conducts trail landing
- PayPal launches in Egypt
- Kuwaiti lenders reject loan inflation allegations
- Dubai retains status as one of the world's top...
- Abu Dhabi to have nine new schools open in 2014
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- STC launches BlackBerry 10 in Saudi Arabia
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- Dubai Chamber opens first African...
- UAE cloud market set for 43.7% growth until...
Tools and Options
Organiser Contact Details
Off Jalan Pantai Baru
59200 Kuala Lumpur
The information listed in the AMEinfo.com Event directory is updated continuously and the above details are accurate to the best of our knowledge. AMEinfo.com is not to be held responsible for the accuracy of the information listed nor can AMEinfo.com be held liable for any loss as a result of inacurate information.
If you are aware of any inaccurate information, please report errors to our editors and provide them with the updated details. You may also claim ownership of this record by clicking the 'Edit' option at the top of the page - this will allow you to edit the current entry in our database, provided you are granted ownership of the entry.
© 1996-2013 AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. All rights reserved. Replication or redistribution of AMEinfo.com content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.