A 2 Day Course on Bunkering Disputes (BD-Middle East)
- The technical and contractual basis of fuel quality, specification, quantity and factors relating to its supply to vessels;
- What can go wrong and how to improve the chances of avoiding problems, disputes and claims and;
- Procedures for controlling risk factors and how to formulate strategies to resolve disputes or defend a claim.
The course will cover theory, case studies and an introduction to several tools and techniques including statistical loss control, data audit, risk assessment critical control points and a full review of marine fuel specifications under ISO8217. Case studies covered during the course will require participants to be grouped in teams. Through role-playing, teams will work together towards resolving the problems of the case.
- OMRAN drives new tourism projects in Oman
- Riyadh metro's ultra-modern designs revealed
- Aldar selects Greek contractor for Bani Yas...
- The first Middle East Investment Forum to be...
- Borouge highlights its growing contribution to...
- Saudi Aramco upgrades gas/oil separation plant...
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- QNET intends to expand its operations in region...
- HP Enterprise Services signs global agreement...
Tools and Options
Organiser Contact Details
The information listed in the AMEinfo.com Event directory is updated continuously and the above details are accurate to the best of our knowledge. AMEinfo.com is not to be held responsible for the accuracy of the information listed nor can AMEinfo.com be held liable for any loss as a result of inacurate information.
If you are aware of any inaccurate information, please report errors to our editors and provide them with the updated details. You may also claim ownership of this record by clicking the 'Edit' option at the top of the page - this will allow you to edit the current entry in our database, provided you are granted ownership of the entry.
© 1996-2013 AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. All rights reserved. Replication or redistribution of AMEinfo.com content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.