Kurdistan-Iraq Oil & Gas 2012
Why You Can't Miss Kurdistan-Iraq Oil Gas 2012:
• The largest event in the industry: Meet 600+ key international representatives from 300 different companies, service providers, investors and industry insiders.
• Discover the massive infrastructure projects opportunities and the service contracts available over the next 5 years.
• Network with potential business partners and clients.
• Develop a successful business strategy to enter this emerging market.
• Be updated on the latest technological developments in the world for oil exploration.
• Debate how far technologies could be implemented into the Iraqi oil and gas industry.
• Learn more from the current investors on how to do business in Iraq and Kurdistan Region.
• Do deals with the contract holders and identify key developments.
There has never been a better time to be a part of the exciting opportunities in the Iraqi oil and gas industry and the Kurdistan Region.
- OMRAN drives new tourism projects in Oman
- Shell expects Majnoon greenfield project...
- Iraq urged to cut public spending
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- QNET intends to expand its operations in region...
- HP Enterprise Services signs global agreement...
Tools and Options
Organiser Contact Details
SW11 3RB London
The information listed in the AMEinfo.com Event directory is updated continuously and the above details are accurate to the best of our knowledge. AMEinfo.com is not to be held responsible for the accuracy of the information listed nor can AMEinfo.com be held liable for any loss as a result of inacurate information.
If you are aware of any inaccurate information, please report errors to our editors and provide them with the updated details. You may also claim ownership of this record by clicking the 'Edit' option at the top of the page - this will allow you to edit the current entry in our database, provided you are granted ownership of the entry.
© 1996-2013 AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. All rights reserved. Replication or redistribution of AMEinfo.com content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.