Strategic Management Of Oil And Gas Contracts via TEFCEL Model Masterclass
- To identify main Technical, Financial, Legal and Contractual consideration or concerns from Patties' point of views.
- To teach howone would be able to strategically manage the industry contracts prior to the negotiations of the Contracts during such megotiation and conclusion, during the performance of the projects, and during the final settlements of the projects.
- To find how to manage contract risk Via risk avoidance, risk mitigation, risk transfer, etc.
Key Benefits of Attending This Masterclass:
- Reductions in the Contract Management costs.
- Improved Contract Management utilization.
- Increased control of the contract performance process.
- Further reductions in direct, indirect/PMC costs.
- Ability to manage terms and conditions of the contracts.
- Ability to manage planning, measurement and control and their implications for the best performance of the Contract.
- Ability to identify and manage risks involved in the contracts.
- Ability to identify negotiation and dispute resolution techniques in Contract Management.
Who Should Attend?
- Industry Lawyers/Legal Counsel.
- Technical Experts.
- Finance Experts.
- Commercial Managers.
- Contractual Men.
- Project Managers.
- Contract Managers.
- Insurance Experts.
- Burj Al Arab introduces 24-carat gold iPads
- Alcatel-Lucent brings the 'New PC Era' to...
- Qatar awards Impregilo-led consortium $2.2bn...
- BBM coming to iPhone and Android this summer
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- World's highest observation decks
- Blackberry's BBM to become available on...
- TAKAUD aims to diversify personal savings and...
- UAE cloud market set for 43.7% growth until...
Tools and Options
Organiser Contact Details
The information listed in the AMEinfo.com Event directory is updated continuously and the above details are accurate to the best of our knowledge. AMEinfo.com is not to be held responsible for the accuracy of the information listed nor can AMEinfo.com be held liable for any loss as a result of inacurate information.
If you are aware of any inaccurate information, please report errors to our editors and provide them with the updated details. You may also claim ownership of this record by clicking the 'Edit' option at the top of the page - this will allow you to edit the current entry in our database, provided you are granted ownership of the entry.
© 1996-2013 AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. All rights reserved. Replication or redistribution of AMEinfo.com content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.