ISO 14001:2004 Internal EMS Auditor Course
How will you and your company benefit from this course?
• Provide an understanding of the principles and benefits of environmental management.
• Facilitate the identification of environmental processes within an organisation.
• Provide an understanding of the benefits of ISO 14001 and EMS audit.
• Ensure the correct application of accepted audit protocols.
• Provide delegates with the skills needed to plan and undertake internal environmental audits.
• Facilitate value-added auditing and reporting to enhance environmental performance.
What we will cover?
• Management systems and the need for audits.
• Brief overview of the aim, structure and uses of ISO 14001.
• Establishing an internal environmental audit programme.
• Selection and training of internal auditors.
• Planning, preparing, performing and reporting internal environmental audits.
• Verifying corrective action.
• Dealing with difficult audit situations.
• Auditing for improvement.
• The course is of two days duration and is presented by experienced DNV tutors.
• Course delivery is through lectures, delegate interaction, open discussion and workshops.
• Public course includes daytime refreshments, buffet lunch, course notes & training certificate.
• Special arrangements can be made for delivery at your organisations own premises.
- Pratt & Whitney expects 'substantial' increase...
- Boeing to launch larger Dreamliner
- Egypt, Sudan to buy oil shipments from Iraq on...
- Sammy Tuffaha underscores importance of...
- Kuwait Stock Exchange climbs over 8,000
- Expats account for 77% of workers in Bahrain
Tools and Options
Organiser Contact Details
14th Floor, Burjuman Business Tower, Trade Center Road
United Arab Emirates
The information listed in the AMEinfo.com Event directory is updated continuously and the above details are accurate to the best of our knowledge. AMEinfo.com is not to be held responsible for the accuracy of the information listed nor can AMEinfo.com be held liable for any loss as a result of inacurate information.
If you are aware of any inaccurate information, please report errors to our editors and provide them with the updated details. You may also claim ownership of this record by clicking the 'Edit' option at the top of the page - this will allow you to edit the current entry in our database, provided you are granted ownership of the entry.
© 1996-2013 Mediaquest FZ LLC. All rights reserved. Replication or redistribution of AMEinfo.com content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.