Integrated Management Systems Internal Auditor Course
How will you and your company benefit from this course?
• Provide an understanding of the principles and benefits of quality, environmental & safety management.
• Acquaint delegates with quality, environmental & safety Management System and its Fundamentals.
• Examine and interpret the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001.
• Ensure the correct application of accepted audit protocols.
• Provide delegates with the skills needed to plan and undertake internal audits.
• Facilitate value-added auditing and reporting to aid enhanced system performance.
What we will cover:
• Quality, environment & Safety management fundamentals and vocabulary
• Quality, environment & Safety management principles
• The process approach and identification of Aspects & Impacts and Hazards & Risks
• The QMS, EMS & OHSAS requirements.
• Management systems and the need for audits
• Establishing an internal audit programme
• Planning, preparing, performing and reporting internal audits
• Verifying corrective action & Auditing for Improvement
• The course is of three days duration and is presented by experienced DNV tutors
• Course delivery is through lectures, delegate interaction, open discussion and workshops
• Public course includes daytime refreshments, buffet lunch, course notes & training certificate
• Special arrangements can be made for delivery at your organisations own premises
- OMRAN drives new tourism projects in Oman
- GCC countries to link traffic systems
- Aramco selects L&T for Midyan gas deal
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- QNET intends to expand its operations in region...
- HP Enterprise Services signs global agreement...
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- Kuwait confirms new swine flu case
- Qatar plans 9 hospitals, 18 health centres in...
Tools and Options
Organiser Contact Details
14th Floor, Burjuman Business Tower, Trade Center Road
United Arab Emirates
The information listed in the AMEinfo.com Event directory is updated continuously and the above details are accurate to the best of our knowledge. AMEinfo.com is not to be held responsible for the accuracy of the information listed nor can AMEinfo.com be held liable for any loss as a result of inacurate information.
If you are aware of any inaccurate information, please report errors to our editors and provide them with the updated details. You may also claim ownership of this record by clicking the 'Edit' option at the top of the page - this will allow you to edit the current entry in our database, provided you are granted ownership of the entry.
© 1996-2013 AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. All rights reserved. Replication or redistribution of AMEinfo.com content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.