Information Security Management System Internal Auditor Training Course
How will you and your company benefit from this course?
• Provide an interpretation and understanding of the ISO 27001:2005 requirements
• Facilitate the establishment of internal and external audit programmes
• Enable delegates to plan, perform and report 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits
• Assist with verification of corrective action
• Aid improvement within organisations through teaching value-added auditing
• Assist with developing an organisations information security management system
What we will cover?
• Introduction to Information Security Management System - ISMS
• Risk Management - the basis for ISMS
• The standards a short presentation, ISO/IEC 27001:2005 and ISO/IEC 17799:2005
• Differences/similarities ISMS - ISO 14001:2004 / ISO 9001:2000
• Information security management system - 11 domains of ISMS
Security policy; Organization of information security; Asset management; Human resources security; Physical and environmental security; Communications and operations management; Access control; Information systems acquisition, development and maintenance; Information security incident management; Business continuity management; Compliance.
• Auditing principles and techniques
• Certification requirements
• The course is of two days duration and is presented by experienced DNV tutors.
• Course delivery is through lectures, delegate interaction, open discussion and workshops.
• Public course includes daytime refreshments, buffet lunch, course notes & training certificate.
• Special arrangements can be made for delivery at your organisations own premises.
- Iran plans national fleet expansion
- Total acquires 80% stake in Kurdistan block
- Saudia told to enhance services
- Gamification hits the Middle East
- Forum International introduces www....
- Twofour54 Briefing Room connects companies with...
Tools and Options
Organiser Contact Details
14th Floor, Burjuman Business Tower, Trade Center Road
United Arab Emirates
The information listed in the AMEinfo.com Event directory is updated continuously and the above details are accurate to the best of our knowledge. AMEinfo.com is not to be held responsible for the accuracy of the information listed nor can AMEinfo.com be held liable for any loss as a result of inacurate information.
If you are aware of any inaccurate information, please report errors to our editors and provide them with the updated details. You may also claim ownership of this record by clicking the 'Edit' option at the top of the page - this will allow you to edit the current entry in our database, provided you are granted ownership of the entry.
© 1996-2013 Mediaquest FZ LLC. All rights reserved. Replication or redistribution of AMEinfo.com content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.