33rd MidEast Watch & Jewellery Show 2012
Through the past 32 successful editions, the show has created a brand name for itself, and is the most preferred platform for jewellery chains and manufacturers looking to make the most of the region's affinity towards precious metals and gems.
With each edition featuring more than 450 exhibitors who are specialists in jewellery, watches, precious stones, gems and designs, the show is indeed a favourite name in industry circles world over.
Its unique positioning has also helped it appeal to both individual shoppers and trade buyers, apart from regular customers and the affluent.
The past edition of the show attracted nearly 52,000 visitors, giving enough indications that the visitor figures are likely to be much higher this time due to the fall in gold prices and overall positive economic indicators, including high oil prices and generous salary raises.
- OMRAN drives new tourism projects in Oman
- Aldar selects Greek contractor for Bani Yas...
- MAF acquires Carrefour's minority stake in JV,...
- Dubai Chamber opens first African...
- Kuwaiti lenders reject loan inflation allegations
- RAK Petroleum announces record profits, new...
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- QNET intends to expand its operations in region...
- HP Enterprise Services signs global agreement...
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- More than 2,000 healthcare professionals gather...
- Kuwait confirms new swine flu case
Tools and Options
Organiser Contact Details
Opposite Al Ta'awun Shopping Mall
United Arab Emirates
The information listed in the AMEinfo.com Event directory is updated continuously and the above details are accurate to the best of our knowledge. AMEinfo.com is not to be held responsible for the accuracy of the information listed nor can AMEinfo.com be held liable for any loss as a result of inacurate information.
If you are aware of any inaccurate information, please report errors to our editors and provide them with the updated details. You may also claim ownership of this record by clicking the 'Edit' option at the top of the page - this will allow you to edit the current entry in our database, provided you are granted ownership of the entry.
© 1996-2013 AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. All rights reserved. Replication or redistribution of AMEinfo.com content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.