Compliance and Self Risk Assessment Training Workshop
What will you learn?
- Spirit of compliance
- What shall I comply with as an employee?
- Compliance vs. reputational risk
- Regulatory compliance
- Internal compliance with policies and procedures
- Employees responsibilities
- Compliance risk definition and types
- Problem solving and compliance risk analysis
- Self risk assessment
- Case studies and role play
Who should attend?
Compliance and Money Laundering Reporting Officers, Head of Business Units, Executive Management and Auditors of Financial Institutions.
How will you learn?
Through case studies and interactive discussions participants will gain practical understanding of self risk assessment and building a structured compliance framework.
- Burj Al Arab introduces 24-carat gold iPads
- Qatar awards Impregilo-led consortium $2.2bn...
- Alcatel-Lucent brings the 'New PC Era' to...
- BBM coming to iPhone and Android this summer
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- World's highest observation decks
- Blackberry's BBM to become available on...
- Kuwait confirms new swine flu case
- Qatar plans 9 hospitals, 18 health centres in...
Tools and Options
Organiser Contact Details
Building 5, Level 7, Dubai International Financial Centre
United Arab Emirates
The information listed in the AMEinfo.com Event directory is updated continuously and the above details are accurate to the best of our knowledge. AMEinfo.com is not to be held responsible for the accuracy of the information listed nor can AMEinfo.com be held liable for any loss as a result of inacurate information.
If you are aware of any inaccurate information, please report errors to our editors and provide them with the updated details. You may also claim ownership of this record by clicking the 'Edit' option at the top of the page - this will allow you to edit the current entry in our database, provided you are granted ownership of the entry.
© 1996-2013 AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. All rights reserved. Replication or redistribution of AMEinfo.com content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.