Advanced Financial Modelling
The course will emphasize some important financial concepts that will assist in building vigorous models. It is designed to give you the information you need without making you wade through cumbersome explanations and endless technical background.
Delegates will need some basic knowledge of Excel but not of professional modelling or programming.
Some of the topics that will be discussed include:
- The 40 Excel functions that financial modellers use the most.
- Best practice in modelling forecasted financial statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow Statement).
- Monte Carlo Simulation modelling.
- The powerful combination of arrays, the offset function, the match function and drop down menus.
- The danger of using IRR in isolation and possible solutions.
- Modelling and automating ratio analysis in Excel.
- Various Optimization solutions using Excel Solver (cash and inventory management, capacity planning and capital budgeting).
- Pivot Tables and OLAP tables.
- From the basics of VBA to building a loan amortization table using a VBA macro.
- Coding a User Form in VBA to update your database automatically.
- OMRAN drives new tourism projects in Oman
- Shell expects Majnoon greenfield project...
- Iraq urged to cut public spending
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- QNET intends to expand its operations in region...
- HP Enterprise Services signs global agreement...
Tools and Options
Organiser Contact Details
Alsiteen St. - Ruwais Dist. - Ibn Alalim Commercial Center - Floor 01
The information listed in the AMEinfo.com Event directory is updated continuously and the above details are accurate to the best of our knowledge. AMEinfo.com is not to be held responsible for the accuracy of the information listed nor can AMEinfo.com be held liable for any loss as a result of inacurate information.
If you are aware of any inaccurate information, please report errors to our editors and provide them with the updated details. You may also claim ownership of this record by clicking the 'Edit' option at the top of the page - this will allow you to edit the current entry in our database, provided you are granted ownership of the entry.
© 1996-2013 AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. All rights reserved. Replication or redistribution of AMEinfo.com content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.