Workshop on Content Management in the GCC
On the successful completion of the course, delegates will:
- have established a clear understanding of a content management concept.
- have gained insight into procedures, innovative tools and strategies to promote content effectively.
- have understood the roles and skills of editorial team members in a well organized editorial office.
Top 5 Business Benefits:
1. Promote your institutional achievements and leverage public eServices with effective contents on your website.
2. Bringing life to your website with up-to-date contents and engage your audience.
3. Learn how to develop an effective online communication strategy for your government website.
4. Discover the variety of content management goals, tools and procedures in order to guarantee state-of-the-art online communication.
5. Gain insight into the management of an editorial office and how the setup and workflows support your content production.
Bottom line questions:
1. How to address key challenges like content ownership, editorial workflow, content editing and managing customer feedback?
2. Who is and who should be responsible for content management in your organization?
3. How to establish a process centric in-house editorial office to manage your website contents?
4. Who is editing bilingual high quality contents for your website?
5. How to take an advantage of valuable customer feedback?
- HP Enterprise Services signs global agreement...
- Qatar Airways announces expansion on three...
- Qatar Airways wants to be 777X launch customer,...
- Du launches BlackBerry Q10 4G in UAE
- Samsung Electronics Levant and BCI launch...
- BBM coming to iPhone and Android this summer
Tools and Options
Organiser Contact Details
Level 41, Emirates Tower, Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai, United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates
The information listed in the AMEinfo.com Event directory is updated continuously and the above details are accurate to the best of our knowledge. AMEinfo.com is not to be held responsible for the accuracy of the information listed nor can AMEinfo.com be held liable for any loss as a result of inacurate information.
If you are aware of any inaccurate information, please report errors to our editors and provide them with the updated details. You may also claim ownership of this record by clicking the 'Edit' option at the top of the page - this will allow you to edit the current entry in our database, provided you are granted ownership of the entry.
© 1996-2013 AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. All rights reserved. Replication or redistribution of AMEinfo.com content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.