Project Feasibility Study
The seminar is done in an interactive atmosphere, also throughout the seminar there will be the opportunities for questions, and where appropriate, case studies will be introduced.
►Who should attend:
Market & financial analysts, economists, engineers, social scientists, project managers, project directors and general managers.
18 hours to be carried out over 3 days, including valuable supporting documents including feasibility study preparation manual (more than 300 pages with hundreds of help templates including tables, check-lists, work sheets, schedules and sample case- studies)
- OMRAN drives new tourism projects in Oman
- Indian regulator to examine Etihad-Jet deal
- Shell expects Majnoon greenfield project...
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- QNET intends to expand its operations in region...
- HP Enterprise Services signs global agreement...
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- Kuwait confirms new swine flu case
- UAE cloud market set for 43.7% growth until...
Tools and Options
Organiser Contact Details
The information listed in the AMEinfo.com Event directory is updated continuously and the above details are accurate to the best of our knowledge. AMEinfo.com is not to be held responsible for the accuracy of the information listed nor can AMEinfo.com be held liable for any loss as a result of inacurate information.
If you are aware of any inaccurate information, please report errors to our editors and provide them with the updated details. You may also claim ownership of this record by clicking the 'Edit' option at the top of the page - this will allow you to edit the current entry in our database, provided you are granted ownership of the entry.
© 1996-2013 AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. All rights reserved. Replication or redistribution of AMEinfo.com content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.