Technical Update: Exploration and Production
1. Understand the essentials of geochemical prospecting and its integration with geology and seismic survey to increase discovery ratios and minimise risk
2. Discover cost-effective methods in: exploring for hydrocarbons in frontier and mature basins; finding stratigraphic traps; and exploring for fractured, tight and unconventional reservoirs
3. Find out how to enhance hydrocarbon exploration in populated regions with new tools and approaches
4.Learn about the application of geochemical soil gas surveys for enhanced oil recovery projects
The technical update will cover the cost-effective exploration of hydrocarbons and monitoring of COOR projects for leakage of CO using geochemical soil gas surveys in conjunction with seismic and geology survey.
- Airlines alerted about a B777 engine problem
- Android, Windows Phone market share rise, iOS ,...
- Emirates to deploy A380 on the Brisbane,...
- Adoption of 'Single Window' concept will add to...
- The Cove Rotana Resort Ras Al Khaimah appoints...
- Maersk 'certain' to double shipping rates from...
Tools and Options
Organiser Contact Details
Sheikh Zayed Road, Jumeirah Lake Towers, Cluster C, Suite 507, The Palladium
United Arab Emirates
The information listed in the AMEinfo.com Event directory is updated continuously and the above details are accurate to the best of our knowledge. AMEinfo.com is not to be held responsible for the accuracy of the information listed nor can AMEinfo.com be held liable for any loss as a result of inacurate information.
If you are aware of any inaccurate information, please report errors to our editors and provide them with the updated details. You may also claim ownership of this record by clicking the 'Edit' option at the top of the page - this will allow you to edit the current entry in our database, provided you are granted ownership of the entry.
© 1996-2013 AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. All rights reserved. Replication or redistribution of AMEinfo.com content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.