Professional Quality Control Program
Who should Attend:
CMCCO's General Quality Assurance/Quality Control Programs are for individuals (working or willing to learn and work as Quality experts) or Companies in all fields of industries and construction, who are interested in implementing or developing a professional Quality Control Program, increase their staff awareness and upgrade their project's QA/QC managers/engineers or understand the requirements of a Quality system which will be the basic steps for Quality Management system.
- Business owners and Auditors
- Project/Construction Managers
- QA/QC Engineers or supervisors
- Consultants and Inspectors
- Document Control Coordinators
- Technical engineers/Plant Managers
- Site Experts who are interested to understand and use the benefits of
Structure: 18 hours to be carried out over 3 days including valuable supporting document.
- Burj Al Arab introduces 24-carat gold iPads
- Alcatel-Lucent brings the 'New PC Era' to...
- Qatar awards Impregilo-led consortium $2.2bn...
- BBM coming to iPhone and Android this summer
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- World's highest observation decks
- Blackberry's BBM to become available on...
- Qatar plans 9 hospitals, 18 health centres in...
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
Tools and Options
Organiser Contact Details
The information listed in the AMEinfo.com Event directory is updated continuously and the above details are accurate to the best of our knowledge. AMEinfo.com is not to be held responsible for the accuracy of the information listed nor can AMEinfo.com be held liable for any loss as a result of inacurate information.
If you are aware of any inaccurate information, please report errors to our editors and provide them with the updated details. You may also claim ownership of this record by clicking the 'Edit' option at the top of the page - this will allow you to edit the current entry in our database, provided you are granted ownership of the entry.
© 1996-2013 AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. All rights reserved. Replication or redistribution of AMEinfo.com content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.