Project Feasibility Study
Who should attend:
Market & financial analysts, economists, engineers, social scientists, project managers, project directors and general managers.
18 hours to be carried out over 3 days, including valuable supporting documents including feasibility study preparation manual (more than 300 pages with hundreds of help templates including tables, check-lists, work sheets, schedules and sample case- studies)
Your seminar experience will cover the following:
- Pre-investment studies and the investment project cycle
- Investment project cycle and types of pre-investment studies
- Basic concepts of pre-investment studies
- Rehabilitation and expansion projects
- Role of institutions, consultancy services and information systems
- Airlines alerted about a B777 engine problem
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- Android, Windows Phone market share rise, iOS ,...
- Kuwait confirms new swine flu case
- Adoption of 'Single Window' concept will add to...
- The Cove Rotana Resort Ras Al Khaimah appoints...
Tools and Options
Organiser Contact Details
The information listed in the AMEinfo.com Event directory is updated continuously and the above details are accurate to the best of our knowledge. AMEinfo.com is not to be held responsible for the accuracy of the information listed nor can AMEinfo.com be held liable for any loss as a result of inacurate information.
If you are aware of any inaccurate information, please report errors to our editors and provide them with the updated details. You may also claim ownership of this record by clicking the 'Edit' option at the top of the page - this will allow you to edit the current entry in our database, provided you are granted ownership of the entry.
© 1996-2013 AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. All rights reserved. Replication or redistribution of AMEinfo.com content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.