Corporate Governance Workshop
Board Members, Senior Executives, Head of Business Units, and Compliance Internal Control Team Members
The course will be delivered in English. The trainers are bilingual and if required will be able to answer questions in Arabic.
What will you learn?
- History of corporate governance
- Principles of corporate governance
- Roles and responsibilities of the Board of Directors and Executive Management
- International best practices
- Transparency and disclosure
- Assessment of corporate governance in companies
- How to build an effective corporate governance program
- Board evaluation
- Case studies and role play
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- Dell to start shipping Ophelia thumb PC next July
- Abu Dhabi's population grows by 1 person every...
- Etihad Airways boosts services and operations...
- Noor Islamic Bank reports net profits of Dhs75....
- Limitless signs new joint venture agreement in...
Tools and Options
Organiser Contact Details
Building 5, Level 7, Dubai International Financial Centre
United Arab Emirates
The information listed in the AMEinfo.com Event directory is updated continuously and the above details are accurate to the best of our knowledge. AMEinfo.com is not to be held responsible for the accuracy of the information listed nor can AMEinfo.com be held liable for any loss as a result of inacurate information.
If you are aware of any inaccurate information, please report errors to our editors and provide them with the updated details. You may also claim ownership of this record by clicking the 'Edit' option at the top of the page - this will allow you to edit the current entry in our database, provided you are granted ownership of the entry.
© 1996-2013 AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. All rights reserved. Replication or redistribution of AMEinfo.com content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.