PMO: Building a Successful Project Management Office
- Identify PMO capabilities
- Determine the appropriate PMO structure for your organization
- Determine which PMO functions are required to fulfill your project management support requirements
- Customize standards for project management methodologies, processes and procedures
- Overcome barriers related to PMO implementation
- Create a preliminary PMO implementation plan
- Align project selection criteria with strategic organizational objectives
- Provide ongoing project management support through mentoring and coaching
►Who Should Attend:
- Project managers, program managers, directors, team leaders and all senior management staff.
Individuals who need to gain understanding of the PMO.
- Individuals who need to know how to plan and implement an appropriate PMO within their own
- Pratt & Whitney expects 'substantial' increase...
- Boeing to launch larger Dreamliner
- Egypt, Sudan to buy oil shipments from Iraq on...
- Sammy Tuffaha underscores importance of...
- Kuwait Stock Exchange climbs over 8,000
- Expats account for 77% of workers in Bahrain
Tools and Options
Organiser Contact Details
The information listed in the AMEinfo.com Event directory is updated continuously and the above details are accurate to the best of our knowledge. AMEinfo.com is not to be held responsible for the accuracy of the information listed nor can AMEinfo.com be held liable for any loss as a result of inacurate information.
If you are aware of any inaccurate information, please report errors to our editors and provide them with the updated details. You may also claim ownership of this record by clicking the 'Edit' option at the top of the page - this will allow you to edit the current entry in our database, provided you are granted ownership of the entry.
© 1996-2013 Mediaquest FZ LLC. All rights reserved. Replication or redistribution of AMEinfo.com content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.