NFPA 54: National Fuel Gas Code
This seminar will prepare attendants to be able to:
- Classify selected uses into the appropriate occupancy classification
- Identify common deficiencies with fire door installation
- Locate and apply correct requirements for enclosure and protection of exits
- Calculate occupant loads
- Determine minimum width requirements and obstruction limits
- Recognize the fire hazards associated with construction, alteration, and demolition projects
- Determine the applicable general requirements for a facility containing hazardous materials
- Determine inspection, testing, and maintenance requirements for hood and duct systems
- Lebanon's public debt rapidly increasing: Bank...
- Aramco selects L&T for Midyan gas deal
- UK considering issuing visas to Kuwaitis on...
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- QNET intends to expand its operations in region...
- HP Enterprise Services signs global agreement...
Tools and Options
Organiser Contact Details
The information listed in the AMEinfo.com Event directory is updated continuously and the above details are accurate to the best of our knowledge. AMEinfo.com is not to be held responsible for the accuracy of the information listed nor can AMEinfo.com be held liable for any loss as a result of inacurate information.
If you are aware of any inaccurate information, please report errors to our editors and provide them with the updated details. You may also claim ownership of this record by clicking the 'Edit' option at the top of the page - this will allow you to edit the current entry in our database, provided you are granted ownership of the entry.
© 1996-2013 AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. All rights reserved. Replication or redistribution of AMEinfo.com content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.