Real Estate Investment, Development, Purchasing Contract & Leasing Analysis
- A field of study: Real estate as a field of study concerns the description and analysis of the occupational, physical, legal and economic aspects of land and permanent improvements on, or to, land.
- A form of business activity: Real estate as a business a business activity focuses on human activities concerned with land and its use or improvement.
- A financial asset: As a financial asset, real estate is a national resource, whether publicly or privately owned
18 hours to be carried out over 3 days including a valuable supporting document
Who should Attend:
Project managers, directors, people looking to real estate as their occupation, profession or line of business activity, brokers, builders, lenders, planners, housing analysts and investors.
- Saudia to stop Jeddah-Kano service
- Atlantis seeking $850m loan
- Oman Air first GCC carrier to order B737-900ER...
- GAMES to take place from September 26 till 28...
- Investment Dar seeking 50% debt cut
- Al Sufouh tram project on track to open in...
Tools and Options
Organiser Contact Details
The information listed in the AMEinfo.com Event directory is updated continuously and the above details are accurate to the best of our knowledge. AMEinfo.com is not to be held responsible for the accuracy of the information listed nor can AMEinfo.com be held liable for any loss as a result of inacurate information.
If you are aware of any inaccurate information, please report errors to our editors and provide them with the updated details. You may also claim ownership of this record by clicking the 'Edit' option at the top of the page - this will allow you to edit the current entry in our database, provided you are granted ownership of the entry.
© 1996-2013 Mediaquest FZ LLC. All rights reserved. Replication or redistribution of AMEinfo.com content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.