Total Quality Management
TQM is the application of quantitative methods and humanresources to improve the material services supplied to an organization
The aim of this course is to examine how TQM can be applied more actively in the construction industry. It seeks to assist contractors in identifying the steps necessary for the implementation of TQM by:
- Addressing the issue of applying TQM in the construction industry
- Examining possible step for restructuring an organization for TQM
- Proposing an implementation framework for TQM
- Studying the application of quantitative methods
- BlackBerry fans in UAE to be the first...
- BlackBerry gears up to open first Middle East...
- Iran plans national fleet expansion
- Gamification hits the Middle East
- Forum International introduces www....
- Twofour54 Briefing Room connects companies with...
Tools and Options
Organiser Contact Details
The information listed in the AMEinfo.com Event directory is updated continuously and the above details are accurate to the best of our knowledge. AMEinfo.com is not to be held responsible for the accuracy of the information listed nor can AMEinfo.com be held liable for any loss as a result of inacurate information.
If you are aware of any inaccurate information, please report errors to our editors and provide them with the updated details. You may also claim ownership of this record by clicking the 'Edit' option at the top of the page - this will allow you to edit the current entry in our database, provided you are granted ownership of the entry.
© 1996-2013 Mediaquest FZ LLC. All rights reserved. Replication or redistribution of AMEinfo.com content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.