Project Estimation Cost Control and Earned Value Management
This seminar also includes training support hours in earned value management systems (EVMS) as presented in the PMBOK. The origins, implementation and intricacies of an earned value system are discussed, along with how the data can and should be used for maximum visibility. The seminar inspires an appreciation for the earned value concept, which recognizes that the standard comparison of budget versus actual cost is not an adequate indicator of progress, and emphasizes how performance measurement techniques can be a valuable management tool.
- Burj Al Arab introduces 24-carat gold iPads
- Qatar awards Impregilo-led consortium $2.2bn...
- Air Arabia secures $350 loan
- Kuwait confirms new swine flu case
- More than 2,000 healthcare professionals gather...
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- BBM coming to iPhone and Android this summer
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- World's highest observation decks
Tools and Options
Organiser Contact Details
The information listed in the AMEinfo.com Event directory is updated continuously and the above details are accurate to the best of our knowledge. AMEinfo.com is not to be held responsible for the accuracy of the information listed nor can AMEinfo.com be held liable for any loss as a result of inacurate information.
If you are aware of any inaccurate information, please report errors to our editors and provide them with the updated details. You may also claim ownership of this record by clicking the 'Edit' option at the top of the page - this will allow you to edit the current entry in our database, provided you are granted ownership of the entry.
© 1996-2013 AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. All rights reserved. Replication or redistribution of AMEinfo.com content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.