Project Management for IT and Business Analysts
Project Management for IT & Business Analysts seminar aim is to learn how to:
- Recognize and eliminate common causes for IT project failures
- Understand how the project management life cycle supports and integrates with your system development methodology
- Apply tools to effectively and thoroughly plan systems and requirements gathering projects
- Effectively define and assign roles and responsibilities throughout the requirements, development
and project life cycle
- Master the project management skills essential for leading your IT and user project teams
- Perform mid-stream evaluation to decide whether project funding should continue
- Monitor and communicate project progress
- Apply tools and concepts to mitigate project and product risks
- Link project management to organizational strategy
- Present a methodology for achieving project success
- Provide tips for establishing a Program Management Office
- Identify and correct the most common "big ticket" project management problems for software development/IT projects.
- Employ proven practices that speed product development/IT implementations.
- Improve vendor/contractor relationships.
- Burj Al Arab introduces 24-carat gold iPads
- Alcatel-Lucent brings the 'New PC Era' to...
- Qatar awards Impregilo-led consortium $2.2bn...
- BBM coming to iPhone and Android this summer
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- World's highest observation decks
Tools and Options
Organiser Contact Details
The information listed in the AMEinfo.com Event directory is updated continuously and the above details are accurate to the best of our knowledge. AMEinfo.com is not to be held responsible for the accuracy of the information listed nor can AMEinfo.com be held liable for any loss as a result of inacurate information.
If you are aware of any inaccurate information, please report errors to our editors and provide them with the updated details. You may also claim ownership of this record by clicking the 'Edit' option at the top of the page - this will allow you to edit the current entry in our database, provided you are granted ownership of the entry.
© 1996-2013 AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. All rights reserved. Replication or redistribution of AMEinfo.com content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.