Reputation management in social media
This course deals with how to track your reputation online and design your online output and engagement such that stakeholders get the right message when they search or discuss your brand online.
You will learn to predict, track and understand web user behaviour and master tools to shape your search profile.
- Burj Al Arab introduces 24-carat gold iPads
- Total buys Shell's fuel network in Egypt
- Air Arabia secures $350 loan
- BBM coming to iPhone and Android this summer
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- World's highest observation decks
- Blackberry's BBM to become available on...
- TAKAUD aims to diversify personal savings and...
- PepsiCo-Jordan receives Pepsi-Cola...
Tools and Options
Organiser Contact Details
Loft Building No 2, Entrance C, Office Number 408, Dubai Media City
United Arab Emirates
The information listed in the AMEinfo.com Event directory is updated continuously and the above details are accurate to the best of our knowledge. AMEinfo.com is not to be held responsible for the accuracy of the information listed nor can AMEinfo.com be held liable for any loss as a result of inacurate information.
If you are aware of any inaccurate information, please report errors to our editors and provide them with the updated details. You may also claim ownership of this record by clicking the 'Edit' option at the top of the page - this will allow you to edit the current entry in our database, provided you are granted ownership of the entry.
© 1996-2013 AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. All rights reserved. Replication or redistribution of AMEinfo.com content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.