HID Global to demonstrate wide range of identity assurance solutions at Gitex Technology Week 2012
- United Arab Emirates: Tuesday, October 02 - 2012 at 13:26
- PRESS RELEASE
HID Global, a worldwide specialist in secure identity solutions, announced its participation at Gitex Technology Week 2012 from October 14 - 18. During the event, the company showcase its comprehensive range of secure identity offerings, including its credential management and authentication solutions such as naviGO and 4TRESS Authentication.
HID Global will highlight its products and solutions at Hall 2, Stand 10 at the Dubai World Trade Centre Additional demonstrations will include:
Solutions for Creating a Secure Identity
• HID Secure Identity Services: A comprehensive suite of services to help customers address every aspect of requirements for cards and digital credentials for mobile access, including managing the daily flow of ID card badge requests, large-volume re-badging projects, and combining multiple technology platforms onto one credential.
• Card Personalization Solutions: HID Global will showcase its FARGO HDP8500 Industrial Series Card Printer/Encoder for high duty cycle, high-volume ID programs; its FARGO Direct-to-Card (DTC) and High Definition Printing (HDP) printer/encoder solutions with laser engraver; and Asure ID card personalization software and demonstrate how these solutions apply to large scale government ID projects.
• Visitor Management Solutions: HID's EasyLobby visitor management solutions for visitor badges and detailed visitor logs.
• Embedded Technologies: Embedded platforms to enable third parties to develop hardware that works within the Genuine HID ecosystem including a new iCLASS SE solution and the SIO Processor that can be used across a variety of platforms to SIO-enable third-party hardware.
Solutions for Using Secure Identity
• Genuine HID Credentials and Readers: New Crescendo credentials for strong PKI-based authentication supporting logical and physical control. Also highlighted will be its new OMNIKEY desktop readers in addition to HID's new iCLASS SE platform credentials and reader solutions including its line of iCLASS SE and multiCLASS SE readers for higher security and migration to mobile access.
Solutions for Managing Secure Identities
• Mobile Access Solutions: HID's technology-independent iCLASS SE access control platform that delivers advanced security, portability and flexibility, while enabling the use NFC-enabled smartphones for access control and other applications. Come see our 2012 "ASIS Accolades Security's Best" award-winning iCLASS Seos state-of-the-art credential solution.
• Credential Management Solutions: ActivID Credential Management System appliance for easy issuance and management of strong and PKI-enabled smart cards and credentials.
• Authentication Solutions: naviGO, 4TRESS Authentication for secure computer log-on and identity verification, and one time password (OTP) tokens.
"HID Global has a strong and growing presence in the government, banking and enterprise spaces in the Middle East owing to our broad offering of technologies and solutions for secure access - for physical access control and for networks and cloud apps," said Harm Radstaak, managing director EMEA with HID Global.
"Attending Gitex provides an exciting opportunity to demonstrate our solutions and services such as our genuine HID ecosystem for identity and access management solutions, to meet with customers and partners and introduce ourselves to new ones."
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Mediaquest FZ LLC. Mediaquest FZ LLC is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.