HID Global to showcase its broad portfolio of secure identity solutions and latest developments at Intersec 2013
- United Arab Emirates: Sunday, January 06 - 2013 at 09:38
- PRESS RELEASE
HID Global, a worldwide specialist in secure identity solutions, announced it will showcase its award-winning iCLASS SE platform for mobile access and highlight its broad portfolio of physical and logical access control, and card personalization solutions at the Intersec show, 15-17 January 2013.
"We are very excited to be showcasing HID Global's vast array of trusted secure identity solutions including our leading access control portfolio at Intersec, Dubai 2013. It is one of the leading security shows in the Middle East and provides us with an excellent and robust platform to interact and meet with security and industry professionals," said Harm Radstaak, Managing Director EMEA.
"We will be available to meet channel partners, end users, OEMs, systems integrators, security and IT managers to understand what key secure identity challenges need to be addressed in the workplace and how our future proofed solutions can assist them," he added.
HID Global will demonstrate its extensive suite of technologies, products, solutions and services at Hall 2, Stand 2-205C.
Key demonstrations include:
• iCLASS SE Mobile Access Solutions: Demonstrations of HID's iCLASS SE platform that enables the use of digital credentials on near field communications (NFC) capable smartphones while delivering increased functionality and unprecedented levels of security. The platform includes next generation readers, digital credentials and smart cards. The SESAME award-winning iCLASS SE has been successfully piloted at Arizona State University in the United States.
• Next-generation Networked Access Control Solutions: Next generation EDGE EVO and VertX EVO™ IP-enabled access control solutions for fully distributed intelligence and decision making at the door. The open and scalable platform provides the most extensive access device system with enhanced security features, superior performance and future upgrade options. It includes a Developer Tool Kit equipped with OPIN API for both migration from EDGE and VertX controller technology and new development using the latest platform.
• FARGO Card Personalization Solutions: The most comprehensive range of printer/encoders for custom card personalization, from creating high-quality colour photo IDs to encoding smart cards. Solutions include Direct-to-Card (DTC) and High Definition Printing (HDP) printer/encoders. Printers demonstrated during the show include: FARGO HDP5000 and DTC1000.
• ActivID Credential Management System Appliance: Looking to future technology for PC security, HID Global will demonstrate its latest identity assurance solutions, including its 'One Card' solution for converged access and the convenient, 'out of the box' ActivID Credential Management solution.
• Visitor Management Solutions: HID Global's EasyLobby visitor management solutions for visitor badges and detailed visitor logs.
• HID Secure Identity Services: A comprehensive suite of services to help customers address every aspect of requirements for cards and digital credentials for mobile access, including managing the daily flow of ID card badge requests, large-volume re-badging projects and combining multiple technology platforms onto one credential.
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.