HP revolutionizes customer experience with services exclusive to Middle East at Gitex 2012
- United Arab Emirates: Monday, September 24 - 2012 at 10:36
- PRESS RELEASE
HP is revolutionizing the customer experience in the Middle East and will be exhibiting at Gitex 2012 to showcase the latest innovative new products, services and collaborations that it has developed to enhance the way consumers connect with their favorite content, whether it's music, movies or games.
Visitors to the HP Experience stand at Gitex Shopper will be able to purchase a range of consumer and commercial products from HP's latest line up of powerful and stylish technology that it is rolling out for the event including the HP Envy Sleekbooks, HP Spectre XT notebook, HP Pavilion HPE Phoenix desktop and HP Omni All-in-One PC, as well as a range of printers that provide affordable and quality printing for home and business users such as the HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2515 All-in-One, HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3525 and 5525 e-All-in-One and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4615 All-in-One and 4625 e-All-in-One printers.
Salim Ziade, General Manager for HP Printer & Personal systems Group, Middle East, said: "HP is the only company with the digital heritage and global reach to enhance the user experience while simplifying the complexity of digital entertainment. Gitex presents us with the perfect platform to offer our consumers a personal experience. They will have the opportunity to interact with the full range of HP products whilst receiving in-depth information and expert advice on our latest innovations and how they can be used."
Building on this vision to change the customer experience, HP is expanding its HP Play music service at Gitex, bringing music to life and redefining its digital entertainment through the first major legal digital music partnership with Universal Music Group in the region.
Designed with the music lover in mind, all HP notebooks purchased at Gitex come with a free HP Play subscription of unlimited music streaming and download for 12 months.
HP Play offers a digital music library that can be used to create personalized playlists with the latest music tracks and enjoy online streaming and downloads from Universal Music Group's world-class catalogue including key Arabic & Asian artists.
HP will unveil a redesigned consumer PC line-up that offers consumers and professionals superior design, performance and convenience, including:
· HP SpectreXT, an ultramobile premium Ultrabook that delivers an overall premium experience with extraordinary design and performance;
· HP ENVY Sleekbooks systems, providing the ultimate combination of style and substance for entertainment experiences;
· HP Omni All-in-One, the company's first 27-inch all-in-one PC and the first non-touch HP PC to feature HP's exclusive Magic Canvas software.
· HP Pavilion HPE Phoenix, top-of-the-line gaming PC engineered for incredible performance, with extreme speed, style and expandability.
· HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2515 All-in-One Printer, comes with an intuitive graphic display for easy printing, scanning and copying, while delivering high quality prints at low running costs.
· HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3525 and 5525 e-All-in-One printers, offer HP wireless direct printing that allows users to easily print from wireless enabled mobile devices without a network or router.
· HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4615 All-in-One and 4625 e-All-in-One printers, allow users to print, scan, copy and fax, and save up to 40% on energy consumption with scheduled On/Off.
HP's first brand experience center launched in the Middle East
HP customers seeking advice on products or looking to get their personal computer serviced can now take advantage of the newly launched HP Total Care Center, the first of its kind in the Middle East.
Customers will be able to access a range of free and paid for services to enable a swift upgrade or repair including one-to-one advice from trained product experts, on-site PC service support, training, and a chance to experience the latest HP products in the consumer and commercial Demo Zones. Information on the Total Care Center and how to sign-up for training and access services will be available from HP at Gitex.
Make it matter this Gitex and visit the HP Experience Stand located at Sheikh Saeed Hall SS2-2 and SS2-3 to interact with products, tap into the Universal Music catalogue with HP Play, check out live performances, play games and win prizes.
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Mediaquest FZ LLC. Mediaquest FZ LLC is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.