Hummingbird Bakery to open in Dubai
- United Arab Emirates: Sunday, September 09 - 2012 at 11:39
Daud Arabian, a subsidiary of conglomerate The Daud Group of Oman, has signed an agreement with UK-based Hummingbird Bakery to open its first oversees franchise outlet this month in Dubai Mall. According to the agreement, a series of The Hummingbird Bakery outlets are expected to open over the next 10 years, with further sites planned for the UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, Lebanon and Egypt.
- OMRAN drives new tourism projects in Oman
- GCC countries to link traffic systems
- Aramco selects L&T for Midyan gas deal
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- QNET intends to expand its operations in region...
- HP Enterprise Services signs global agreement...
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- Kuwait confirms new swine flu case
- Qatar plans 9 hospitals, 18 health centres in...
The information comprised in this section is not, nor is it held out to be, a solicitation of any person to take any form of investment decision. The content of the AMEinfo.com Web site does not constitute advice or a recommendation by AME Info FZ LLC / 4C and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision relating to investments or any other matter. You should consult your own independent financial adviser and obtain professional advice before exercising any investment decisions or choices based on information featured in this AMEinfo.com Web site.
AME Info FZ LLC / 4C can not be held liable or responsible in any way for any opinions, suggestions, recommendations or comments made by any of the contributors to the various columns on the AMEinfo.com Web site nor do opinions of contributors necessarily reflect those of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.
In no event shall AME Info FZ LLC / 4C be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.