Interactive Intelligence to host 'Best Practices for Evaluating a Contact Center Solution' industry web event
- United Arab Emirates: Saturday, October 13 - 2012 at 15:12
- PRESS RELEASE
Interactive Intelligence Group Inc., a global provider of unified IP business communications solutions, is hosting a complimentary Web event titled, 'Best Practices for Evaluating a Contact Center Solution: Leading Analysts Share Their Insight and Research.'
The webcast, to be hosted by Interactive Intelligence Chief Marketing Officer, Joe Staples, will include the following expert presenters:
- Frost & Sullivan Principal Analyst, Nancy Jamison
- Gartner Research Vice President, Drew Kraus
- McGee-Smith Analytics Founder and Principal Analyst, Sheila McGee-Smith
- Nemertes Research Vice President and Service Director, Irwin Lazar
Webcast attendees will learn best practices covering the following presenter topics:
- Evaluating vendor viability
- The role of proactive customer communications in the selection mix
- Product architecture evaluation
- Considerations for cloud-based offerings
- The role of multichannel communications
- Assessing UC integration issues when evaluating a contact center solution
- Maximizing the value of vendor and customer reference site visits
The webcast will be conducted in a "talk show" format with viewers able to submit questions to presenters throughout the event.
"We designed this webcast to give contact centers insight into best practices developed by experts who have collectively conducted thousands of end-user engagements," Staples said. "Attendees will walk away with proven and practical methodologies that will help them save money and make the best possible contact center selection."
All webcast registrants will receive a free vendor comparison report from each presenting firm.
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.