Italy's ME Studio awarded Sohar University expansion deal
- Oman: Wednesday, January 23 - 2013 at 05:24
Oman's Sohar University has signed an agreement with Italy-based ME Studio Engineering Consultancy for the design and architectural work of the second phase of its expansion, Muscat Daily has reported. The deal includes construction of phase two of the university for nearly 10,000 students. Set for completion within the next 18 months, the construction of the new facility is expected to start within the first half of 2013. The project will include a student welfare and services building that will include dining halls, recreation centres, computer labs and student halls. Phase two development will also have several indoor and outdoor sports facilities including a football ground and a separate physical education building named Sohar Sails.
- Bahrain's GPZ in deal with 1,800 workers to end...
- Oman's Sohar airport conducts trail landing
- PayPal launches in Egypt
- Dubai Chamber opens first African...
- Kuwaiti lenders reject loan inflation allegations
- Dubai retains status as one of the world's top...
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- STC launches BlackBerry 10 in Saudi Arabia
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- More than 2,000 healthcare professionals gather...
- Abu Dhabi to have nine new schools open in 2014
The information comprised in this section is not, nor is it held out to be, a solicitation of any person to take any form of investment decision. The content of the AMEinfo.com Web site does not constitute advice or a recommendation by AME Info FZ LLC / 4C and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision relating to investments or any other matter. You should consult your own independent financial adviser and obtain professional advice before exercising any investment decisions or choices based on information featured in this AMEinfo.com Web site.
AME Info FZ LLC / 4C can not be held liable or responsible in any way for any opinions, suggestions, recommendations or comments made by any of the contributors to the various columns on the AMEinfo.com Web site nor do opinions of contributors necessarily reflect those of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.
In no event shall AME Info FZ LLC / 4C be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.