Ithmaar Bank narrowed losses in 2012
- Bahrain: Sunday, March 03 - 2013 at 05:04
Bahrain-based Islamic lender Ithmaar Bank has posted a full-year net loss of BD10.1m ($26.6m) in 2012, compared with a net loss of BD23.3m in the previous year. The bank also reported a loss for the quarter ended December 31, 2012, of BD4.2m, compared with a net loss of BD25.8m for the corresponding quarter in 2011. Total income climbed 7.9% to BD183.4m from BD170m in 2011, and operating income also grew by 32.7% to BD87.5m from BD66m a year earlier, the bank said.
- Lebanon's public debt rapidly increasing: Bank...
- Aramco selects L&T for Midyan gas deal
- UK considering issuing visas to Kuwaitis on...
- GMC Hospital Ajman hosts grand Doctors Meet 2013
- Bariatric dietitian joins Mafraq Hospital to...
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- QNET intends to expand its operations in region...
- HP Enterprise Services signs global agreement...
The information comprised in this section is not, nor is it held out to be, a solicitation of any person to take any form of investment decision. The content of the AMEinfo.com Web site does not constitute advice or a recommendation by AME Info FZ LLC / 4C and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision relating to investments or any other matter. You should consult your own independent financial adviser and obtain professional advice before exercising any investment decisions or choices based on information featured in this AMEinfo.com Web site.
AME Info FZ LLC / 4C can not be held liable or responsible in any way for any opinions, suggestions, recommendations or comments made by any of the contributors to the various columns on the AMEinfo.com Web site nor do opinions of contributors necessarily reflect those of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.
In no event shall AME Info FZ LLC / 4C be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.