Japanese game developer eyeing Mideast opportunities
- Middle East: Sunday, September 30 - 2012 at 03:45
Japan-based game developer, Gree Inc. has announced the opening of a regional office in the UK to expand its reach into Europe, the Middle East and Latin America, Japan Times has reported. The company, which makes games for smartphones and other mobile devices, has been capitalising on the rapid development and use of Apple Inc.'s iPhone and Samsung's Galaxy series across the world. "We are seeing more opportunities. They are not fully realised," said Daisuke Kobayashi, country manager at Gree's London base. "We started globalizing our services and operations about two years ago. Our objective is to develop local titles in each region. East London is becoming a tech centre and is the best place to recruit," said Kobayashi.
- OMRAN drives new tourism projects in Oman
- Aldar selects Greek contractor for Bani Yas...
- MAF acquires Carrefour's minority stake in JV,...
- Abu Dhabi to have nine new schools open in 2014
- Dubai Chamber opens first African...
- Kuwaiti lenders reject loan inflation allegations
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- QNET intends to expand its operations in region...
- HP Enterprise Services signs global agreement...
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- Kuwait confirms new swine flu case
- More than 2,000 healthcare professionals gather...
The information comprised in this section is not, nor is it held out to be, a solicitation of any person to take any form of investment decision. The content of the AMEinfo.com Web site does not constitute advice or a recommendation by AME Info FZ LLC / 4C and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision relating to investments or any other matter. You should consult your own independent financial adviser and obtain professional advice before exercising any investment decisions or choices based on information featured in this AMEinfo.com Web site.
AME Info FZ LLC / 4C can not be held liable or responsible in any way for any opinions, suggestions, recommendations or comments made by any of the contributors to the various columns on the AMEinfo.com Web site nor do opinions of contributors necessarily reflect those of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.
In no event shall AME Info FZ LLC / 4C be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.