Jeddah levelling mountains to create residential areas
- Saudi Arabia: Tuesday, March 05 - 2013 at 05:45
The municipality of Jeddah is planning to level nearby mountains in order to create more housing plots for the city's burgeoning population, Arab News has reported. "The levelling project, which falls within the strategic plan for development of the coastal governorate, will cover areas currently outside the urban confines of the governorate," a municipality official said. "The plots will be allocated to citizens and, in the case of any encroachments, illegal settlers will be evicted and the structures they built will be razed," the official added.
- OMRAN drives new tourism projects in Oman
- Riyadh metro's ultra-modern designs revealed
- Aldar selects Greek contractor for Bani Yas...
- Dubai Chamber opens first African...
- Kuwaiti lenders reject loan inflation allegations
- Dubai retains status as one of the world's top...
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- STC launches BlackBerry 10 in Saudi Arabia
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- More than 2,000 healthcare professionals gather...
- Abu Dhabi to have nine new schools open in 2014
The information comprised in this section is not, nor is it held out to be, a solicitation of any person to take any form of investment decision. The content of the AMEinfo.com Web site does not constitute advice or a recommendation by AME Info FZ LLC / 4C and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision relating to investments or any other matter. You should consult your own independent financial adviser and obtain professional advice before exercising any investment decisions or choices based on information featured in this AMEinfo.com Web site.
AME Info FZ LLC / 4C can not be held liable or responsible in any way for any opinions, suggestions, recommendations or comments made by any of the contributors to the various columns on the AMEinfo.com Web site nor do opinions of contributors necessarily reflect those of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.
In no event shall AME Info FZ LLC / 4C be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.