Jeddah's KAIA airport expansion 40% completed
- Saudi Arabia: Sunday, January 27 - 2013 at 05:01
President of the Saudi General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA) has said about 40% of work on Jeddah's King Abdulaziz International Airport (KAIA) expansion project has been completed, Arab News has reported. "We want to complete the project on time by deploying more workers," said prince Fahd bin Abdullah. Expected to be operational next year, the SR27bn expansion will increase the airport's capacity from 30 million passengers a year to 80 million passengers in 20 years.
- Bahrain's GPZ in deal with 1,800 workers to end...
- Redtag plans further expansion in Bahrain
- Saudi Arabia's TCC invests $50m in Digital Signal
- Kuwaiti lenders reject loan inflation allegations
- Dubai retains status as one of the world's top...
- Abu Dhabi to have nine new schools open in 2014
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- STC launches BlackBerry 10 in Saudi Arabia
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- Dubai Chamber opens first African...
- UAE cloud market set for 43.7% growth until...
The information comprised in this section is not, nor is it held out to be, a solicitation of any person to take any form of investment decision. The content of the AMEinfo.com Web site does not constitute advice or a recommendation by AME Info FZ LLC / 4C and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision relating to investments or any other matter. You should consult your own independent financial adviser and obtain professional advice before exercising any investment decisions or choices based on information featured in this AMEinfo.com Web site.
AME Info FZ LLC / 4C can not be held liable or responsible in any way for any opinions, suggestions, recommendations or comments made by any of the contributors to the various columns on the AMEinfo.com Web site nor do opinions of contributors necessarily reflect those of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.
In no event shall AME Info FZ LLC / 4C be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.