Joyalukkas opens seventh showroom in Andhra Pradesh
- United Arab Emirates: Sunday, October 21 - 2012 at 02:41
Dubai-headquartered jeweller, Joyalukkas has announced the opening of its first and the largest jewellery showroom in Visakhapatnam, India, Khaleej Times has reported. "Opening in Visakhapatnam is a dream come true," said Joy Alukkas, chairman and managing director of Joyalukkas Group. The Visakhapatnam showroom is the firm's seventh outlet in Andhra Pradesh, he said.
- Iran Khodro to assemble cars in Iraq
- Qatar, Tunisia in talks over central bank deposit
- Modern tech helps raise internet use in Saudi...
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- Riyadh metro's ultra-modern designs revealed
- OMRAN drives new tourism projects in Oman
- More than 2,000 healthcare professionals gather...
- Abu Dhabi to have nine new schools open in 2014
- Dubai Chamber opens first African...
The information comprised in this section is not, nor is it held out to be, a solicitation of any person to take any form of investment decision. The content of the AMEinfo.com Web site does not constitute advice or a recommendation by AME Info FZ LLC / 4C and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision relating to investments or any other matter. You should consult your own independent financial adviser and obtain professional advice before exercising any investment decisions or choices based on information featured in this AMEinfo.com Web site.
AME Info FZ LLC / 4C can not be held liable or responsible in any way for any opinions, suggestions, recommendations or comments made by any of the contributors to the various columns on the AMEinfo.com Web site nor do opinions of contributors necessarily reflect those of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.
In no event shall AME Info FZ LLC / 4C be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.